Welcome to BetterFeedback.
BetterFeedback (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates https://betterfeedback.ai (hereinafter referred to as “Service”).
SERVICE means the https://betterfeedback.ai website operated by BetterFeedback.
PERSONAL DATA means data about a living individual who can be identified from those data (or from those and other information either in our possession or likely to come into our possession).
USAGE DATA is data collected automatically either generated by the use of Service or from Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
COOKIES are small files stored on your device (computer or mobile device).
DATA PROCESSORS (OR SERVICE PROVIDERS) means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Data Controller. We may use the services of various Service Providers in order to process your data more effectively.
DATA SUBJECT is any living individual who is the subject of Personal Data.
THE USER is the individual using our Service. The User corresponds to the Data Subject, who is the subject of Personal Data.
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- (a) Email address
- (b) First name and last name
We may use your Personal Data to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you. You may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link or by emailing at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We may also collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Service or when you access Service by or through a mobile device (“Usage Data”).
This Usage Data may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When you access Service with a mobile device, this Usage Data may include information such as the type of mobile device you use, your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser you use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Tracking Cookies Data
Cookies are files with a small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Other tracking technologies are also used such as beacons, tags and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- (a) Session Cookies: We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
BetterFeedback uses the collected data for various purposes:
- (a) to provide and maintain our Service;
- (b) to notify you about changes to our Service;
- (c) to allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so;
- (d) to provide customer support;
- (e) to gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Service;
- (f) to monitor the usage of our Service;
- (g) to detect, prevent and address technical issues;
- (h) to fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it;
- (i) to carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection;
- (j) to provide you with notices about your account and/or subscription, including expiration and renewal notices, email-instructions, etc.;
- (k) for any other purpose with your consent.
We will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of our Service, or we are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to – and maintained on – computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ from those of your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside United States and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to United States and process it there.
We guarantee the confidentiality of all personal data provided to us. We ensure that all security measures and protection of personal data required by the provisions on the protection of personal data are taken. Personal data are collected with due diligence and properly protected against access by unauthorized persons.
If you are a resident of the European Union (EU) and European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights, covered by GDPR. – See more at https://eur-lex.europa.eu/eli/reg/2016/679/oj
We aim to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete, or limit the use of your Personal Data.
If you wish to be informed what Personal Data we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please email us at email@example.com.
The security of your data is important to us but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- (a) the right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you;
- (b) the right of rectification. You have the right to have your information rectified if that information is inaccurate or incomplete;
- (c) the right to object. You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Data;
- (d) the right of restriction. You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information;
- (e) the right to data portability. You have the right to be provided with a copy of your Personal Data in a structured, machine-readable and commonly used format;
- (f) the right to withdraw consent. You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where we rely on your consent to process your personal information;
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
Fathom Analytics is privacy-friendly, GDPR-compilant Google Analytics alternative,a web analytics service that tracks and reports website traffic.
For more information on the privacy practices of Fathom Analytics, please visit the Compliance web page: https://usefathom.com/compliance
We use LiveSession to track user behavior on the website so we can know where user exactly clicked and we can watch video of the user session on our website.
We may provide paid products and/or services within Service. In that case, we use third-party services for payment processing (e.g. payment processors).
Our Services are not intended for use by children under the age of 18 (“Child” or “Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from Children under 18. If you become aware that a Child has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from Children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org